Bauchi Investment Corporation Limited was incorporated under the Companies & Allied matters Act of 1990. The company has over the years been an active player in the capital market, property development and portfolio management for various interest groups within the country.
In its drive for consolidation and to respond to future challenges, the company desires to engage the services of competent and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager (Investments)
Division: Investment & Property Division
- Insure effective management of portfolio holdings in quoted and unquoted companies and provides a periodic feedback to the Assistant General Manager.
- Should be able to provide consultancy services such as preparation and analysis of of feasibility studies, project monitoring and evaluation and Financial Counseling.
Qualifications & Experience
- A first Degree or its equivalent in Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Economic, or any related field.
- Postgraduate qualification in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least, 6 Years cognate experience in investment sector.
- A sound knowledge and experience in capital market operations, project feasibility and appraisal and project evaluation is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Letter of Application with CV and Credentials to:
The Group Managing Director,
Bauchi Investment Corporation,
37 Abdulkadir Ahmed Road,
Note: Only candidates who have made it to the next selection stage will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 11 March, 2021