Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (AMMIL), a micro credit institution of the Catholic Diocese of Oyo was established in September 2018 to provide soft loans to small business owners at the diocesan coverage areas. The institution is a metamorphosis of the defunct Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) of the Justice Development and Peace Movement (JDPM) Oyo which trains youth, women and other less privilege people in the society the basic and viable business of tie and dye, tailoring, bead making, liquid soap among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow up with customers for all outstanding payments and identify problematic accounts. Ensures Non-Performing Loans are followed up and monitored diligently.
- Responsible for communicating with delinquent borrowers, establish and developing effective payment plans with the delinquent borrowers..
- Making collection efforts on past due accounts vide site visit, email or phone in order to achieve prompt payment.
- Advice borrowers of their legal liabilities under existing contract law (including the interpretation of their liability under the loan agreement).
- Perform daily operational or admin duties of department including daily reports and processing of accounts.
- Compile statistics and reports related to Credit Admin for management review.
- Liaise with lawyers to issue Notice of Demand and Notice to Recall
- Follow up with lawyers on litigation cases until the cases are closed.
- Submit the litigation cases to the judge
- Attend Court to meet with the Judges whenever required.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in Banking / Finance / Accounting or Economics are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in loan recovery role.
- Good communication skill.
- Familiarity with bank deposits/loans products.
Benefit / Packages
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft Word to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited for interview via SMS and Telephone Call (s).
Application Deadline: 30 November, 2020