Legend Practitioners was established with a vision to build a multi-disciplinary institution with a primary focus on the development of quality, professional, and expert service in legal practice whilst merging the old and conservative tradition with evolving dynamics of modern business and technology thereby creating a versatile, dynamic, innovative and enduring commercial law firm of distinction.
With the invaluable wealth of experience acquired from different legal backgrounds, our partners and associates are equipped to exhibit specialized skills, insight and expertise in the creation and implementation of sophisticated local and international commercial transactions designed to facilitate and protect the business interests of all our clients.
We are committed to the highest standards in the ethics of law practice, maintaining at the same time the highest standards of confidentiality and professionalism.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Legal Opinion
- Drafting and Reviewing of Agreements and legal documents.
- Legal Research
- Legal research;
- Draft documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client’s individual needs;
- Prepare and draft legal documents;
- Obtaining various types statutory permits and compliances
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions. Represent clients in court;
- Perform administrative, Secretarial and management functions related to the practice of law;
- Negotiate with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives;
- Meetings with Clients;
- Ensuring prompt approval of draft/work submitted;
- Ensuring filing of all processes and letters received;
- Supervising processing of record of proceeding/court orders; and
- Perform other duties as required.
- LL.B; BL
- Required Experience: 3year(s) post call
- Sound understanding of the legal procedures of obtaining various types statutory permits and compliances
- litigation processes and the application of civil procedure rules (essential)
- Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of law (essential)
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate work effectively to meet deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Feedback & Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- N70,000 - N90,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Covering Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Legal Associate" as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 10 March, 2021