Mudiame University, licensed by the Federal Government is a modern privately owned University located in lrrua, Edo State. The vision of the university is to be a world-leading institution for technological innovation that addresses Africa’s basic challenges, especially energy, health, agriculture, food security, manufacturing, and transportation. Its mission is to contribute to the sustainable welfare of society with expertise in science, technology, and business, particularly through teaching, research, and community service.
We seek to attract employees, who are ready to carve out a niche for themselves in distinguished collaborative and ground-breaking research that will bridge the gap between the academia and industries in Nigeria and the world at large. Prospective candidates must demonstrate passionate interest in being part of a team that believes in pedagogic excellence in raising a new generation of leaders both in academia and the industry.
In pursuit of this goal, the University is set to employ a qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
Location: Irrua, Edo
School: Social & Management Sciences
We need lecturers for the following Departments / Programmes:
- Accounting (Accounting)
- Business Administration (Entrepreneurship)
- Economics (Economics)
- Ph.D. degree from a reputable university, with minimum 2 years of post -qualification University teaching experience, and evidence of scholarly publications in the following Schools / Departments / Programmes above.
What's Great in the Job?
- Globally Competitive remuneration package designed to attract top talents committed to achieving its vision.
- Support for continuous academic and career development
- Decent and secured Accommodation arrangement for its employees
- State of Art Facilities and teaching Aids
- Technology-driven environment
- Collaborations with foreign and local institutions
- Research and Development Grants
To apply, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, credentials and supporting documentation are required. Also, include a document of not more than 2 pages outlining your vision and strategies for the University if successful. Upload a detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single document (in either doc or pdf format).
The CV should be presented in the following order:
- Name (Surname first in Capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of origin
- Contact Information (Postal Address; Permanent Home Address; Email
- Address; Phone numbers)
- Marital Status
- Position applied for
- Educational institution attended with Dates.
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Previous Work Experience Details (including positions held with dates)
- Current Employment details (including current position, current grade level, current salary, date of appointment, date of last promotion/regrading
- Post Graduate Supervision (where applicable)
- Research Activities (where applicable)
- Details of Research Grants (where applicable)
- Publications (where applicable)
- Awards (where applicable)
- Significant courses/workshops/conferences attended with details on paper presentation.
- Major Academic-related services to the nation outside the
- University system
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Name and Contact Details of three (3) Referees. One of whom must be in the candidate’s field of study.
Application Deadline: 07 July, 2021