Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia's ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager, Advertising - Jumia
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Marketing - Advertising
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company
- Actively signing up new accounts to improve portfolio and drive the monetization agenda
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Communicating and collaborating with the design, marketing, commercial, and logistics teams to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing.
- Proven experience in key account management - Agency experience required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Salesforce software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders