TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Aside our regular corporate training for companies, and retail training for fresh graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed various grass-root-oriented trainings programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were selected as training partner to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which implementation commenced in November 2010; We completed this training project in 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We are looking for hands-on, highly motivated, highly analytical marketing individual to initiate and drive marketing strategies, tactical execution, and reporting with support from the rest of the team. Our team works at a very fast pace so speed and the ability to roll out programs quickly is essential.
- To succeed at our firm, you must be willing to roll-up your sleeves, be in the trenches with your team, and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
What you’ll be doing
- Conducting keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns to maximize budget while hitting key business objectives such as traffic, sales and ROI/ROAS goals;
- Regularly reviewing existing digital content and updating where necessary;
- Tactical campaign development of new and expansion of existing paid search marketing campaigns;
- Analyzing and interpreting data from Google Analytics and other Analytics solutions;
- Monitoring and assessing reporting and relevant tracing metrics and offer solutions to improve overall metrics on a per client basis;
- Making recommendations on keyword selection and prioritize expansion efforts;
- Establishing high quality backlinks from relevant websites;
- Producing weekly campaigning performance reports;
- Managing individual and/or team projects;
- Executing and maintaining social media campaigns;
- Writing content, press releases, and managing newsletters;
- Assist in maintaining the marketing aspects of the firm’s websites;
- Maintain and grow referral relationships;
- Occasional travel to networking events.
What you’ll bring
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience with digital marketing including: SEO, Paid Search, Google analytics, Google adwords, WordPress, Link building, and Content Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Must be highly analytical and data driven;
- Experience managing other team members;
- Experience running marketing campaigns;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Highly organized;
- Google adwords and Google analytics certifications preferred but not required;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong writing and verbal skills;
- Experience with social media marketing preferred but not required;
- Highly motivated with a drive to get the job done and a positive can-do attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to effectively communicate with the executive team.
Up to N150,000 / month depending on performance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org on their SMART plan to convert their skills and experiences to value for our company.
- This proposal (Do NOT send your CV at this time) is your selling document and is worth spending quality time on
- If we find your plan impressive, you will be invited to discuss the implementation. It’s only at that time that we may take look at your CV for requisite experience to back your claims.