Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Umuahia, Abia State. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Specialist
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full time
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve all IT related challenges
- Evaluating system potential through assessing the compatibility of new programs with existing programs
- Improving existing programs by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes, and making recommendations
- Maintaining system functionality by testing computer components
- Achieving computer stem objectives through collecting relevant data, identifying and evaluating options, and suggesting a course of action
- Resolving logged errors in a timely manner
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies' products and services
- Experience working with LAMP (Linux; Apache; MySQL and PHP installations)
- Prior experience running or maintaining a Content Management System (Joomla or WordPress) would be highly desirable
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Specific experience running an e-Commerce or e-Learning platform would be particularly advantageous
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position, current Resume, and a clear indication of your date of availability to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
Application Deadline: 31 December, 2020