Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Be a focal point Resolve internal customer issues reported in a timely manner using central Help Desk system
- Support different technical and non-technical teams both in Israel and with remote IT team in Lumos territories.
- Install and setup Office IT devices and peripherals (PCs, Servers, Printers, Network elements)
- Problem solving for all IT issues (within SLA) including local and remote support, Hardware, Software security and connectivity.
- Find hardware and software solution including computers and add-ons, network and security equipment, combined solution, etc.
- Work to maintain Company shared application Software and system widely used (e.g. Global Mails, Shared documentation, development tools)
- Handle Proactive desktop solution deployment (e.g., PC and Mobile Backup, Anti-Virus / Malware, etc.)
- Proactive monitoring of the network and servers, data and applications, check the status and open issue in daily basis.
- Create and maintain user account including access control for the system and applications.
- Data Management for share spaces
- Handle office server Infra issues as well as Amazon Cloud.
- IT and network integration solution with 3rd party companies
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree, HND,
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
- Highly motivated, goal driven, Can-do approach.
- Ability to think "out-of-the-box” and develop creative solutions.
- Service oriented.
- Independent and passionate self-Lerner.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Proven Ability to work under pressure, excellent time management skills.
- Have a proactive approach: continuously improving via procedures and tools implementation.
- Hard worker, willingness to work overtime and meet hard deadlines.
- Team Player.
Professional qualifications– Must have:
- Min 3 years’ experience
- Extensive experience in IT systems, network, and related technologies
- Experience with IP telephony and FreePBX – call center support
- Deep knowledge with Active Directory
- Deep knowledge with VMware
- End user support
- Networking setup and troubleshooting including network equipment.
- Routing (LAN & WAN)
- Excellent knowledge in windows environments
- PC hardware hands-on experience, including laptops, PCs and servers.
Additional qualification – Advantage:
- Experience in managing Google Apps – Strong advantage
- Knowledge in AWS (Amazon Web services)
- Experience using Backup solutions and procedures experience, for both servers and endpoints.
- Significant Linux knowledge, specifically with Ubuntu
- Familiarity with MS licensing
- Due to the nature of the work, you may be expected to work shifts or be on call and it may be necessary to work extra hours to finish a job.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 06 February, 2021