CFS is a multi faceted financial services company offering tailored financial services and solutions to individuals and companies. We provide a diversified range of financial services.Our services include Private, Business, Corporate and Mortgage Banking, Assets management, Stock Broking, andnInvestment Banking (Financial Advisory; Debt & Equity Capital Markets and Project & Structured Finance), Bureau De change, Pension Fund Administrator and Insurance Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct industry and market research
- Conduct pricing analysis, including primary and secondary market pricing; prepare regular pricing reports for all deals being contemplated by the organization.
- Undertake research and analysis on prospective transactions, clients, companies and industries to identify financial trends and potential deals.
- Assist with all due diligence related activities as required.
Equity / Debt Capital Market and Project-Finance:
- Proactively work with supervisor or other senior staff to assist with development of pitch book, presentations and proposals and other marketing material to potential clients for new equity and / or debt capital market deals and other projects.
- Assist with preparation of teasers, prospectus, placement memorandum, other information memorandum and/or documents for contemplated ECM or DCM transactions.
- Assist with conducting deal specific market soundings and development of lists of prospective deal pipelines.
- Assisting and managing transaction-related Q&A/due diligence questions from investors/lenders.
- Setting up, managing and maintaining records for all capital market transactions and deal pipelines
- Develop and maintain effective interface with necessary internal teams and external counterparts in seeing a transaction to successful completion.
- Developing and / or interpreting financial models, including conduction of the relevant financial analysis and risk assessment on projects being contemplated.
Deal Origination, Appraisal and Execution Support:
- Assist with conducting the due diligence / KYC and credit checks on prospective counterparties and/or projects.
- Review company, economic and financial information for new transactions.
- Assist with the preparation of transactions related documents including teasers, prospectus, placement memorandum, any other information memorandum and documents for contemplated transactions for ECM or DCM transactions being contemplated.
- Assist with evaluation of the feasibility of projects including the ability to construct and evaluate detailed project-finance type, cash flow projections using excel.
- Provide support to the remainder of the team as required.
Market Intelligence and Specialist Knowledge:
- Develop and regularly update the pitch book / brochure
- Keep abreast of external trends and developments relating to equity and debt capital market.
- Develop and regularly update the bulletin and relevant reports as a means of keeping the organization aware / informed of the external market trends and the investment opportunities.
- Provide support during all phases of project or structured finance, IPO offer, bond or commercial paper issuance, and other initiatives.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 3-7 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 08 January, 2021