Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation's educational system. We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The internal control officer will be responsible to review, appraise and ensure the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls, and the timeliness of documentation generation.
The job responsibilities include:
- Conduct operational, financial and IT reviews in line with the approved audit plan.
- Evaluate internal control system and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Review organisation systems to assess compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Deliver quality audit reports with recommendations to management on all audit assignments.
- Conduct periodic checks on assets and value for money audits on major capital expenditures and projects.
- At least a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar capacity
- Not older than 35 years
- Experienced in the use of MS office suite
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 02 February, 2022