Tpinnae Hospitality Concept (THIS) represents a move towards the fusing of the diverse cultures in African Hospitality, the growing Hospitality Business and the vastly untapped and phenomenally rich African Art & Culture. With a decade-long experience in hospitality, we have built a close tie with Hospitality and Tourism based projects in the region along with African Hospitality Concepts.
In partnership with regional stakeholders, we arecommitted to playing a leading role in the development of the Hotel and Tourism businesses within the region. Distinguishable as a “down to earth & realistic” Hospitality Consultancy Group, Tpinnae (THIS) Hospitality thrives on passing on Expert Consultancy, Standard Hotel Procedures Training, On the Floor Supervision and Measurable Deliverables every step of the way.
With the goal to positively impact on Quality Hospitality Services, Tpinnae Hospitality is constantly priming itself to be a leader in the development, launching and operational effectiveness of mid-range properties (50 – 150 rooms).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee network and server (if appropriate)
- Ensuring data is backed up on a regular basis
- Overseeing computer security and anti- virus updates etc
- Provides IT support to computer users within the Hotel both guest & staff
- First port of call and initial troubleshooting of IT problems and resolving it if possible
- Liaising with external support company
- Ensuring all software is properly licensed
- Input into IT acceptable use policy development
- Keep abreast of IT technology, maintain library of information
- Programming, Network and database administration
- Conduct IT training from time to time
- Other duties as assigned.
KPIs (Key Performance Indices):
- Use effective telephone sales techniques
- Speak or comprehend 3 main Local languages
- Usage of the computer system
- Use of Copier, facsimile machines
- Ability to use computer and internet facility effectively
- Good working knowledge of our networking, programming etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 4 - 6 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.