St. Mary Dedication British International High Schools is a renowned educational institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students. St Mary Dedication British international school challenges students to develop what is finest in themselves and others, for others and themselves. We are committed to nurturing an intentionally diverse, and inclusive community that encourages students and adults to inspire and respect one another.
At St Mary Dedication British Internation school our guiding principle is Education for Light, Through Knowledge. Our aim is to provide a richness of opportunity for our student to excel, nurture and explore their talents without limits. That is because education goes beyond exam results, its about the complete development of the child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Director & Teacher
Location: Benin Sapele Rd, Benin City, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic tech-savvy candidate, with a passion for broadening the minds of children.
The basic responsibilities for the job are as follows:
- Work with heads of departments to develop and implement new technological solutions.
- Creative delivery of the curriculum
- Overseeing technical projects and activities in alignment with the school’s goals.
- Ensure of technical support framework necessary for schools’ daily operations.
- Manage ICT expenditure.
- Preparing financial budgets and presenting proposals for capital projects to the school’s management.
- Researching and recommending new products of technologies in enhancing teaching and learning activities
- Leading efforts to improve IT processes.
- Assisting teachers in the use of computers for teaching and administrative purposes.
- Maintaining software and hardware in the Computer Lab and school computer system.
- B.S. in the Management Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or a related field.
- A wide of computer hardware and software support experience.
- Experience in current technologies and products.
- Relevant teaching qualification is prefered
- Ability to analyze system constraints and vulnerabilities, and advise, coordinate, and execute remedies
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Life Insurance
Application Closing Date