SUNIC Foods Limited is a registered private limited company which has its corporate headquarters in Owerri and a network of branches in several other locations. Our Company is built on Total Commitment to Customer Satisfaction, Excellent Service, Loyalty and Trust through the provision of Healthy, Appetizing, Nourishing and Refreshing Meals at all times
The business currently specializes in the provision of all types and kinds of Pastries, Delicious Continental Dishes, Home-Made African Foods, Chewables, Wine/Bar Services, Ready-To-Eat Ice Cream, Sharwarma, Outdoor Catering and Events Planning/Management through its network of Fine Dining, Quick Service Restaurant and Catering/Events Management Units.
We are recruiting young and vibrant individuals who are passionate and positive minded to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Owerri, Imo
- HND or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Proven ability to advance and maintain an environment of trust, diversity and inclusion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant field. Diploma in Restaurant Management will also be considered.
- Proven 3 years of experience working as an HR Manager role in the Hospitality Industry.
- Ability to proffer creative solutions to problems and to teach, train and mentor subordinates on ways forward.
- Strong working experience to recruit candidates.
- Good knowledge of rules and regulations of employment.
- Familiar with resume databases, payroll software, and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work for long working hours as and when required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person with their Applications and CV at the address below:
The Company Administrator,
Sunic Foods Limited,
115a, Douglas Road, Owerri,
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 15 July, 2021