KIG Consulting is a leading management and technical consulting firm in Nigeria. We assist the public and private company clients in reaching their business goals through technical audit, advisory, human resource recruitment, strategy development, project engineering, and development and management services. KIG is a diversified consulting and technical services organization structured to address the needs of clients in respect of the dynamic global business complexities, volatility and business requirements - ranging from auditing, improved technology, capacity resourcing, business start-ups and development, research and strategy development, amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Recruitment & Outsourcing Officer
- Effectively manage HR Recruitment and Outsourcing responsibilities and needs of Clients
- Consistently and effectively source and update database of management and technical CVs of candidates
- Consistently liaise with organisations to obtain their HR needs for possible business engagements
- Develop and enhance strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with clients' key decision makers to drive talent attraction and retention
- Identify new service opportunities that support clients from the recruiting stage to the retirement/demobilisation stages
- Build trust with clients' key decision makers to drive client retention, and assume account responsibility at the time of client sale
- Set and manage client expectations and be the point person for client’s human resource needs
- Responsible for managing payrolls of clients’ organisations, and all government-related regulatory and statutory requirements on human resource outsourcing services
- Responsible for managing contract enquiries and billings, and act as the focal person on all new and existing human resource business opportunities and partnership relationships
The ideal candidate, who should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR Recruitment & Outsourcing, and not be more than 40 years of age, should possess, as a minimum, the following:
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Social, Business, or related fields (a master’s degree will be an added advantage)
- Professional qualification, certification and membership of, at least one professional body e.g CIPM, NIM, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20 August, 2021