Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Strategy
Job Type: Full time
- The Head of Strategy will be responsible for ensuring the Bank’s short, medium and long term strategic goals as defined by the Bank are distilled into Divisional objectives for respective teams.
- Track Divisional performance against outlined objectives for responsible parties in assigned timelines.
- Monitor Global/Domestic economic events as well as Regulatory and market trends shaping the business space to realign operative strategies for achieving the business goals of the Bank.
- Provide regular economic, industry and business performance reports to management and board.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitates the development of the bank’s Action Plans that define steps for implementing the goals and strategies in the Bank’s strategic plan;
- Provides and facilitates strategic planning research, and policy analysis for Bank-wide initiatives;
- Coordinates the development of new innovations on key departmental programs and initiatives.
- Provides in-depth analysis of emerging economic and business trends for the Bank.
Key Competency List:
- In-depth knowledge of Banking Operations/Products
- In-depth accounting knowledge/background
- In-depth Total Quality Management
- In-depth conceptual and analytical skills
- In-depth Credit, operations, computer systems (Data Center), GIS, etc.
- In-depth Human Resource knowledge (preferably hands-on experience)
- In-depth Sensitivity to operational environment
- In-depth Professional knowledge of the systems and procedures which underlay the Bank’s budgeting and financial information systems.
- Minimum experience - 10 - 15 years in similar field
- Minimum educational level - Bachelor's Degree or HND with a Master’s Degree