Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated and result-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry, technology services and solutions.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- The Head of Marketing is responsible for the strategic marketing growth and marketing activities / campaigns of the company. The role incumbent is also responsible for ensuring the marketing team effectively fulfils the organisation's marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for the group,its LOB’s and their products/services
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research projects (internally and externally) to inform Workforce Group’s publication strategy
- Create, edit, and manage the production of digital and print content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style, and tone.
- Coordinate the day-to-day editorial operations, manage a team of content creators, editors, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Responsible for the ideation, planning, and execution of the editorial and content marketing calendar that attracts and appeals to the organization’s various customers
- Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, including production, execution, and quality control.
- Review all assignments before publication to ensure material is accurate and on-brand
- Maintain consistency of the brand by upholding the organization’s style guide standards on tense, voice, tone, and the spelling/capitalization of certain words as they relate to the organization.
- Drive and measure the success of community engagement initiatives (i.e. number of users, number of discussions, etc.).
- Facilitate and champion campaigns to exploit market opportunities that reflect and align with our brand and values
- Develop and manage the company’s website and other social media platforms
- Proof-read and edit submitted content from team members from different lines of business to meet Workforce Group’s agreed publishable standards.
- Ensure verifiability of Workforce Group published content by maintaining research files (which includes proofs, source material and documentation) for each publication.
- Optimize the use of thought leadership materials and ensure they meet the company’s standard
- Responsible for the management of the CRM
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the various departments and looks for ways to align the marketing unit activities to support their key objectives
- Mentor and manage both direct and indirect reports to ensure that projects are completed and employee expertise is being developed effectively
- Keep abreast of local and global best practices and make recommendations to Management
- Be an effective leader and ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented
Role Competencies / Skills:
- Strong research skills
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to adapt and change style of writing
- Great attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Experience in education marketing preferably in a professional service environment
- Great planning, organizational and editing skills
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Ability to create engaging content on demand
- A passion for Human Resource Management with a background in research or writing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, and Social media management.
- Experience of scoping, designing and delivering evaluation research, including identifying, developing and testing appropriate tools and reporting methods.
- Experience of leading projects, including scoping requirements, forward planning, monitoring progress against delivery, identifying and mitigating risks to delivery
- Effective synthesis and communication of research insights
- Fluency in the language of marketing, public affairs, branding, communications, and general business strategy
- Ability to work across disciplines, being effective and confident with frontline delivery partners as well as researchers, strategic stakeholders
Personal Attribute & Character:
- Creative, process-driven and proactive
- Genuinely helpful and committed
- A positive collaborative approach, honesty, personal integrity, and ability to work well within a team are highly valued and integral to the role
- Self-motivated and self-starter who thrives on high levels of personal responsibility and is able to execute and deliver
- Good common sense, logical decision-maker
- Strongly self-motivated and driven to produce results
- Ability to work closely with C-level customers
- Strives for world-class excellence and service delivery
- Result oriented
- Fast learner
- Goal-oriented and creative
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Possess a talent for building strong and productive relationships across constituencies.
Desired Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience
- Previous experience in a similar role, working in a professional services firm
- Experience in management of complex, multi-stakeholder projects and achieving goals on time and to budget
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
Application Deadline: 11 March, 2021