Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (Ammil) of Catholic Diocese of Oyo is a faith- based, non- bank micro finance institution established by the Catholic Diocese of Oyo to cater for all people, with emphasis on the poor and the vulnerable irrespective of religion, race, age or gender that are financially excluded. Ammil promotes holistic human development and strategic actions against ills of the society towards the realization of a just and egalitarian community through animation, conscientization, awareness, training, advocacy, supports, mobilization networking and Entrepreneur Development and Micro- Credit Programme.
Ave Maria has been in existence since 2009 as a department under a Non Government Organization called Justice Development & Peace Movement Oyo Diocese incorporated on 5th February, 2007 by the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, with RC NO CAC/IT/NO 22933 as Non-Profit Organization.
However, Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited was officially incorporated subsequently as a non bank micro finance institution by the Corporate Affair Commission with registration number RC 1518760, to carry out financial transaction like business advisory services and micro financing. Prior before this time it has been operating as thrift and micro credit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Credit & Marketing
Location: Oyo Town, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- He / She will lead the design and implementation of all Marketing strategies to achieve the goals for all the microfinance banking products.
- The Head of Credit & Marketing is expected to provide leadership within the Micro-Finance bank to ensure timely and successful development and implementation of the banking product and service ideas, key to the business performance and growth.
- Assess the market size and do market segmentation in order to identify and project sizable market opportunities for the business.
- Propose marketing strategies for growing the business by means of optimizing and strengthening the existing commercial and distribution models.
- Develop the overall marketing strategies & tactics in order to meet business annual objectives in number of customers and sales by product and by channel.
- Develop customer Acquisition strategies to either create primary markets or gain market share of the Microfinance industry.
- Develop strategies to promote greater retention of Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment customer base.
- Propose business objectives and develop the corresponding marketing strategies to increase customers share of pocket.
- Develop and implement all tactical marketing initiatives campaigns or social site presence that support as building blocks to boost sales.
- Supervise the external Communications Officer and Internal Communications Officer in activities pertaining to Ammil brand and product advertising and other communications.
- Develop all communication / advertising strategies to accompany the brand building program and all tactical marketing initiatives to support sales.
- Propose and develop other emotional benefits to target customers such as the Customer Care philosophy and standards.
- Work in team with all other functional areas (particularly Operations, MIS and Finance) in order to establish the customer service standards.
- Supervise the External Communications Officer and Internal Communications Officer in their respective roles of implementing all activities of marketing strategies.
- Ensure efficiency and high quality work of the department.
- Ensure that the department maintains up-to-date and accurate records of business performance related to products and marketing projects.
- Prepare and deliver timely reports and updates to the MD / CEO on the progress of the department.
- Set annual performance goals of staff under supervision, guide coach and monitor performance of same, and execute annual performance evaluations and reviews of the department’s staff.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or Agribusiness
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience, preferably in brand management.
- Direct experience in Brand development and marketing of products.
- Preferably, experience in marketing for Telecoms, FMCGs, Banking or in financial services sector.
- At least 4 years in management positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related area of study.
- Experience in commercial strategic planning and budgeting.
- Master concepts, processes and tools of marketing planning and Marketing implementation.
- Experience in communications, advertising and if possible PR.
Benefit / Packages
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 05 December, 2020