Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the internal audit program for the Hospital
- Review the internal control and accounting systems for efficiency
- Provide independent assurance on the Hospital's risk management, internal control processes of the Law, Management Rules/Regulations and circulars.
- Ensure safeguard of assets, prevention and detection of errors, irregularities, promoting the accuracy and reliability of accounting records.
- Provide mentorship and on the job training for other staff of the Audit Department so as to improve capacity to carry on their assignments.
- Plan and execute periodic/annual stock taking exercise and report findings to Management.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop Audit plan.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, data and reports.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk prevention and cost saving measures.
- Provision of advisory services to Management on the Hospital's operations, report finding and make recommendation for improvement.
- Ensure that assets are effectively and efficiently utilized.
- Undertake business review and intelligence to ensure profitability of business undertakings and units.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor Management's interventions.
- Any other assignments that may be given by Management.
Requirements / Minimum Qualifications
- Candidates for this position must possess a BSc / HND in Accounting or Economics or Business Administration from any recognized University.
- He / She must be a Chartered Accountant with over 10 years post ICAN qualification working experience.
- Prior working experience in a reputable Chartered Accounting Firm and in the health care sector will be an added advantage.
N500, 000.00 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title, Location and Experience as the subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline: 30 October, 2020