Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages eCommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs, SMEs and wholesalersscale their businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers (online shoppers).
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (React Js, Node Js, Express Js and Sequelize SQL)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Software Developer (Full stack) to join our versatile team in building world-class products and services.
- As a Software Developer (Full stack) you will be tasked with managing all software development needs of Vasiti including designing and implementing new systems and features, as well as modifying and maintaining existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes.
- Lead and support the delivery of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions ensuring products and solutions are technically sound, performance efficient, scalable and supportable.
- Design, develop, modify, implement and support Vasiti software components and processes anywhere in the Software stack as needed to improve software.
- Understand the business and user experience needs, and recommend innovative user focused solutions that establishes and maintains a high-level of user trust and confidence in Vasiti.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Mentor Software Developers to allow for skill and knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities.
- Determine root cause for complex software issues and develop practical, efficient and permanent technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments and management as needed to successfully achieve Vasiti’s objectives.
- Assist in database management, task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience.
- Proven ability to master and learn new technologies
- Experience with SEO and Cloud Hosting, and familiar with Cybersecurity best practices.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30 August, 2021