Pangaea is on a mission to connect consumers around the world with brands they love. We believe that what you buy is an expression of who you are. By empowering brands to reach a global scale, we’re building a smaller, more expressive world.
We collect and analyze consumer purchase and behavioral data to create premium, international-first brands for the world’s fastest growing e-commerce markets. Our brands are built on a proprietary internationalization platform with competencies across warehousing / logistics, globally distributed performance creative, compliance and payments.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve sold our products in 60 different countries. We have grown to over 100 employees and contractors across several locations in the world. Backed by Google’s AI Gradient Ventures, we’re a rapidly growing startup poised to become a leader in the Direct to Consumer industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Frontend Software Engineer
As an engineer at Pangaea, you will be responsible for a wide range of features ranging from:
- Implement A/B tests across a purchase funnel
- Integrate UI components and integrate with backend APIs
- Building out new UI flows to increase conversion rate
- Optimizing page load performance across site
- Develop new workflows to optimize internationalization of sites
- Design and implement high priority customer features
- Professional experience with React.js
- Strong command of asynchronous programming
- Familiarity with dependency management
- Strong proficiency with responsive design and media
- Collaborate in a fast-paced, team environment to push a lot of code.
Application Closing Date