Qualiquant Services Limited is a direct responseto the demand for reliabledata collectionin Nigeria. We have expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research. Qualiquant was founded in 2016 by seasoned research professionals who have a combined experience of over 10 years in field and research processes.
Qualiquant is fully registered as a Nigerian-based research and data collection company according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2018. With active field operations in all 36 states in Nigeria, we ensure that the data collection and processing procedures are implemented with the highest levels of precision. We strive to remain innovative, responsive, and work in close consultation with our clients at every phase of the data collection process to ensure exceptional data quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Survey - Enumerator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- A fully registered Nigerian-based research company with direct response to the demand for reliabledata collectionin Nigeria is looking for enumerators in Abuja State.
- The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards data quality and accuracy (must have been engaged in survey or research activities)
- Knowledge and background in both qualitative and quantitative survey studies
- Willingness to travel over rough terrain and work in remote locations
- Ability to navigate mobile apps and possession of an android phone
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Availability, punctuality, participation and comportment during the program
- Ability to speak, read and write in English and Hausa
- Ability to read and write in any other indigenous languages widely spoken in Abuja State
- Must be resident in Abuja State
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in data collection and research studies
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title, and Location in which candidate is resident should be clearly stated as the subject title.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 12 January, 2021