OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Operation Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Main Responsibilities
- Help with the onboarding process, create and maintain customersâ€™ accounts according to the payment solution model, including system mapping and setting up, special configuration, etc.
- Monitor expenses and budget in line with the finance and accounts department
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance
- Train new hires as necessary and ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Keep up to date with the current market trends and industry forecasts
- Coordinates with different departments to achieve optimal work production across the board
- Canddiates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience
- Proven experience in working in business operations or sales operations
- MMO or banking operation background preferred
- Sufficient understanding of MMO business logic, application scenarios, costs, and charges
- High Service Consciousness of "Customers First"
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good social and presentation skills
- High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of handling urgent situations Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10 October, 2020