Silver Crest School is a Creche, Nursery and Primary School located at Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking the expertise of Early years practitioners to be part of our dynamic learning community.
Role and Responsibilities
- Helping children to become more independent when carrying out daily tasks.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities.
- Maintaining records.
- Monitoring and recording progress.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1st Degree in Education or any field
- Courses in Education, special education needs, EYFS is desirable.
- Experience in class teaching.
- 2 - 5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
N80,000 - N120,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the" Early Years Practitioner" as the subject of your mail.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.
Application Deadline: 15 March, 2021