Agrikhub Ventures - Our vision Is to be the best online agro-allied company, making available quality products and services at affordable prices and making delivery to all our clients all over the nation promptly.
to make veterinary pharmaceuticals and services accessible to all through the internet. Providing quality products and services Rendering professional advice on agricultural businesses Making delivery of products throughout the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Website Developer and Social Media Specialist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of our market expansion and penetration project, a fast growing Agrotech company is seeking to hire an experienced in house E-commerce Website developer with special social media skills on full time basis.
- The ideal candidate must possess an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and graphics design.
- He/She is also expected to pay meticulous attention to details, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
- He/She must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- The candidates should be well vast and comfortable in troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Constantly list and edit products on the website
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.z
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure all social media handles of the company remains active and functional by constantly dishing out appropriate contents and responding to clients enquiry.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitors websites.
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on all company social media handles.
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customer’s inquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to enquiries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and instagram info to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 2 - 3
Salary is attractive and in accordance with industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and expression of interest (not more than a page) both as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail. Please adhere strictly to this instruction.
Note: Only candidates who are resident in Ibadan will be considered.
Application Deadline: 24 January, 2021