Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using Google app to determine the best route.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Keep track of vehicle repair and servicing. Procedure and replenish fuel, oil, and other inputs in a cost-effective manner that ensures reliable use of the vehicle using appropriate tools for requisition and approval.
- Keep the interior and the exterior of the official vehicle clean at all time. Ensure the vehicle log book is updated at every trip; sign by passenger’s appropriately. Ensure vehicle use polices and procedure is maintained.
- Respond promptly to request to ensure for vehicle use by appropriate staff.
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned to him by TENAUI management
Requirements / Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI.
- Must be conversant with Lagos route.
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual /Automatic
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a driver
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-45 years.
N40,000 - 50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Please no phone calls.
Application Deadline: 13 February, 2021