Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Job Number: HOT07H3A
Location: Transcorp Hilton Abuja, 1 Aguiyi Ironsi Street Maitama Abuja
Job Type: Contract
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift: Day Job
Job Level: Team Member
- A Driver provides a transportation service to Guests, visitors and Team Members as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
What Will I Be Doing
As a Driver, you will provide a transportation service to Guest, visitors and Team Members as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included.
A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide driving service to internal and external Guests as required.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of hotel vehicles.
- Stay current on all hotel transport services.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity.
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
- Comply with all road safety requirements.
- Perform other duties assigned by the shift leader/supervisor.
What are We Looking For?
Drivers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of SSC or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience especially driving city buses.
- Must be able to interpret highway codes
- Ability to focus and concentrate for long period of time
- Ability to relate well with Team Members