Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Divisional Head - Retail & Commercial
Locations: Abia, Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Imo, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo and Rivers
Job Description / Main Responsibilities
- To see the growth of the division business-wise through client acquisition and retention, quality disbursement, PAR reduction and profitability.
- To lead, manage and grow the divisions; through proactive implementation of strategies that will bring about operational self-sufficiency and best customer experience.
- To assess structure and performance of divisions: evaluate, understand and make strategic decisions regarding divisions’ activities, staffing, market-driven products and acceptable lending methodology.
- To ensure all branches under his/her supervisor are compliant with current risk management and audit standards.
- Demonstrate commitment, dependability and respect for all team members in divisions; serve as a guiding light in leading his/her team members towards relationship-based success with clients.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices set by management for overall soundness of the division.
- Effective and efficient co-ordination of all Market-facing staff under his/her supervision for performance.
- To advise the Management on the way forward for speedy growth of the division
- Efficient management of all other resources under his/her care.
- Develop, execute and manage retail lending strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, existing capabilities and risk appetite.
- Responsible for making sure that the division’s goals and objectives are met within a set time.
- Ensure timely report rendition.
Qualification and Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Micro Finance Certified Banker (MCIB) Qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 6 - 8 Years Managerial Experience in Microfinance Finance Banking or institution with specialization in Retail Lending
- Business Development and Customer Service Skills.
- Relationship Management Skills
- Leadership Skills, Effective Communication Skills.
- Marketing, Selling and Credit Analysis Skills.
- Must be computer literate with an added advantage in key Microsoft office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Banking Software will be an edge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location “Divisional Head- South West” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30 November, 2020