Caleb University, Imota is a Federal Government Licensed Private University with a vision to be an innovative leader in producing impactful human resources, and sustaining excellence in learning, service and Godly character. Our Mission is providing opportunities for a globally competitive education and research in a Godly environment, with visible and positive societal impact.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Director of Works
Location: Imota, Lagos
Responsibilities and Duties
- Co-ordinates all construction activities.
- Monitors and oversees physical facilities.
- Ensure the efficient maintenance of all facilities.
- Monitor the activities of various sub-departments, including Sanitation, Maintenance, Engineering, Utilities.
- Ensure appropriate quality control.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A good Honours Degree in Engineering (i.e.) Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, registrable with Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) with at least 12 years post qualification experience, some of which must be in a University.
- The candidate should not be more than 55 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. The CV should be arranged in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality / State of Origin / Local Government Area
- Marital Status / Number and Ages of Children
- Postal / Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Project Supervision
- Current Employer
- Current Position
- Date of Last Promotion / Appointment / Regrading.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
All documents shall bear the position applied for at the top left hand corner of the package and be addressed to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B 1, Imota,
- Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelopes marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.
- Fully documented Application should be received not later than the deadline.
Application Deadline: 12 April, 2021