Verraki Partners - Our client is an independent non-profit organisation focused on spearheading the social-economic transformation and competitiveness of Northern Nigeria; improving collaboration and integration with other regions, towards realizing the full potential of Nigeria and shared prosperity for all.
Established by leaders from across different sectors of the economy with the determination to build a world-class institution know for result, efficacy and effectiveness in three domains of Governance, Human Development and Competitiveness. The organisation is starting its intervention in four thematic areas of financial inclusion, public health, national security and education especially Almajiri and Girls out of school.
We have been retained by our client to recruit competent and suitable talents for the position below:
Job Title: Director of Program
- The Director of Program oversees the development and adoption of the organisation's various programs across its focal areas.
- The role provides leadership and guidance to program managers, while ensuring successful implementation of all programs, in a sustainable manner with demonstrable social impact.
Core Functions of the Director of Program will cover (but not limited to)
- Develop strategic programs: Impact-projects, policy advocacy, networking forums and intervention to achieve Board mandated goals
- Drive execution of all programs, projects and advocacy initiatives, focused on core strategic goals / areas of the organisation
- Lead the development of concept notes / proposals to be presented to development partners, donors and sponsors
- Prepare periodic strategic reports on programs / projects, budget utilisation; for critical stakeholders, development partners, CEO and Board.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in any discipline from an accredited institution (minimum of HND or a BSc)
- Post-graduate degree is preferred - in Development Sector, Social Work or other related field
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification relevant experience - out of which must be:
- 4 years of senior management experience within a non-profit organisation
- 8 years of work experience in Program Management within the Development sector
- Work experience in areas around Education, Health, Governance and woman Empowerment; will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Using the Job Title and Reference Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 15 October, 2020