The National Orthopaedic Hospital (NOH) has been serving the nation for over 55 years in the field of trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery. Hundreds of reputable surgeons, orthopaedic nurses, plaster technicians and accident and emergency staff have been trained here at the NOH. We are the region’s heartbeat in the field of trauma and orthopaedic surgery.
Here at the NOH, Kano, we have a team approach to patient care. Our patient care team include experienced trauma and orthopaedic surgeons, nurses, physiotherapists and many other clinical support staff who are committed to providing the best patient care possible.
The Board of Management of the National Orthopaedlc Hospital Dala - Kano invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Administration
- Director of Administration: Is the head of Administration and Secretary to the Board of Management and is responsible to the Medical Director / Chief Executive Officer of the Hospital for the effective and efficient functioning of all Non-Clinical Departments of the Hospital.
- Responsible for all official correspondences of the Board and the Management, and keeping the records of the Hospital.
- Responsible for any other functions as assigned to him / her by the Board of Management or the Medical Director.
- Candidates for the post of Director of Administration must possess a Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, or Health Services Administration.
- Possession of Associate / Fellow membership of the Institute of Health Services Administrators of Nigeria or a higher degree in the relevant disciplines will be an added advantage.
Salary Scale and Amount Per Annum
CONHESS 15 - N5,678,595.00
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Fifteen (15) copies each of their Applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. Curriculum Vitae must include the following information:
- Full name with Surname underlined.
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin.
- Local Government Area.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children including age.
- Current Postal Address.
- Permanent Home Address.
- E-mail Address.
- Telephone Number
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Associations / Bodies
- Working Experience in Chronological sequence.
- Present Employer, Status and Salary.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Publications in standard form, If any.
- Names and Address of three (3) referees one of which should be the Chief Executive of your present or last place of work.
All Applications should be properly sealed in an envelope and marked “Application for the Post of Director of Administration” on the top left-hand corner and should be addressed and submitted to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala - Kano,
- Candidates that are currently on Salary Scale below CONHESS 14 need not apply
- Only shortlisted candidate would be invited for interview by the Board of Management and Board will not enter into any correspondences with any applicant on the matter
Application Deadline: 21 October, 2020