Khenpro Global Services is a leading recruiter of talents for various organizations.
We are currently recruiting suitable candidate for our client in the advertising industry to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Graphic Design Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Our Digital Marketer/Graphic Design Specialist will perform crucial roles in our companies’ marketing efforts. He/she following job description shows his or her major duties, tasks, and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and develop multimedia packages for the business growth of the organization
- Present workable recommendations to the marketing director of the organization
- Work along with the plans and aspirations of the communication department of the organization
- Understand the workings of AdWords’ programs and search engine optimization towards promoting appropriately the profit goal of the organization
- Maintain campaign reporting, metrics, and site analysis
- Manage the digital agency relationships of the organization
- Oversee day-to-day activities of company affiliates
- Plan and oversee execution of campaign schedules and budgets
- Lead management off the digital touch points of the organization
- Oversee the activities of the company’s landing pages on social media and their mobile application marketing.
Requirements, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
To be effective in the role of a Digital Marketer/Graphic Design Specialist, the following skills and other qualities are required:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a field related to graphics. Diploma certificate is also acceptable
- Candidates should possess 2 years work experience.
- Years of working experience in related fields is an added advantage
- Possess good understanding of digital production and marketing strategies
- Possess proven experience in innovative digital campaign and effective service delivery
- Possess proven experience in digital assets delivery
- Ability to manage micro sites, social media applications, and online ads.
- Possess solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning
- Ability to handle digital analysis and web metrics duties
- Ability to deliver on deadline
- Ability to multitask and to remain functional under intense pressure
- Possess very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess very strong skills in management and organization
- Possess proficiency in CSS, HTML 5, HTML, DreamWeaver, Framemaker, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and lots more
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31 January, 2021