Hall 7 Real Estate Limited is a leading contemporary real estate development company based in Nigeria’s capital city, Abuja. We provide exceptionally high-quality residential and commercial properties that deliver quantitative value to our clients. We like to think that investing in our properties is the beginning of a family legacy.
At the heart of Hall 7 real estate’s culture lies the desire to deliver value to our customers. From the selection of its development partners to the handover of keys, the Company endeavor’s to keep its promise to make sure every detail is flawless.
To ensure developments are delivered to the highest possible standards thereby meeting the expectations of its customers by providing luxury, comfort, and value which is common to all our developments. The constant quest to be extraordinary is what has inspired Hall7 Real estate not to focus solely on delivering quality projects but also to offer investment advisory services that ensure sustained return on investment. Honesty, Integrity, Commitment, and Quality are values we are driven by that form the core of our organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design & Finishing Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Match project brief to produce sustainable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing designs & build to specification.
- A versatile Architect with an eye for details to be involved in architectural work including planning, designing, and especially overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations, and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- The goal is to match project briefs to produce sustainable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing designs and to ensure designs are built to specification.
- Deploy high-quality architectural planning and designing of building architecture at the project site delivering aesthetic design and monitoring site work related to architecture on a daily/weekly basis.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative, and functional design.
- Solely responsible for finishing stage for all projects to ensure design compliance.
- Develop feasibility reports and design proposals based on project/client brief.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind project/client’s needs, building usage, and environmental impact.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications.
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- B.Sc. degree in Architecture or the likes.
- Proven working experience as an Architect – with experience in both design and finishing works. (Not less than 3 years).
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Revit, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ, or similar).
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Communication and project management skills.
N100,000 - N250,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2021