Pivotage Consulting - Our client is a multi-national company, specializing in alternative energy, particularly the design, financing and distribution of solar-powered home energy products with presence in Africa and Asia, and products that serves an estimated 53 million people across 35 countries.
They are currently seeking to grow their team by hiring suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data / Business Analyst
Ref No: DA/1002/GPSK
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time.
Job Category: Mid-Level / Expert.
Summary / Objective
- The Data / Business Analyst works out of the Lagos Office as part of the Analytics team to help firm’s business unit make data driven decisions.
- The Business / Data Analyst has experience in data cleaning, data transformation and metrics optimization.
- Business Analysis: Understand business questions and hypotheses, determine output metrics to answer them, transform raw data to final output metrics and present the findings to business stakeholders through the company's business intelligence platform.
- Reporting: Assist in identifying and delivering on new reporting capabilities. Take reporting asks from idea to implementation. Communicate complex metrics in a visually intuitive manner to business users.
- Data management: Oversee deployment of data to Data Warehouse (Amazon Redshift) and building efficient data pipelines to serve company wide reporting.
- Experience in conducting most of the following types of analysis will be a plus: Sales trend analysis (analyzing trends across channel, product mix, geography, sales rep, customer segments), sales effectiveness, churn analysis, incentive compensation reporting, customer segmentation.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Analytics experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Proficient use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data.
- Advanced excel skills for answering business questions quickly.
- Experience of Mode/Looker/Qlikview/Tableau will be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title (Data Analyst) as the subject of your application.
Application Deadline: 15 February, 2021