Not Remote – Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Our client, an innovative research and development company with trail blazing products in the education and health sector is seeking to engage the service of a Data Analyst.
• Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing report
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Minimum of 3 years proven working experience as a Data Analyst (preferably in a consulting firm)
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/Statistics or any relevant field
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidate should send copy of their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org using Project Manager as the subject of the mail or apply via: http://bit.ly/FEPSdata_analyst
Application Deadline: 20 June, 2021