Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple - they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are a growing startup that requires a self-starting Creative designer that is not afraid to come up with new and Innovative ideas.
- You’ll contribute heavily to shape the visual aspects of, magazines, product packaging and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and designers to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Create stunning 2D/ 3D Animations
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- At least 5 years of graphic design experience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, motion design and other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Correl draw for print, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use after effects and premiere pro.
- Ability to create storyboards
- Ability to commit and deliver.
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads