Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager, CSM
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00039
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job type/Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Construction Mechanical Superintendent is will take responsibility for the coordination of Mechanical Construction activities through the Construction Mechanical Supervisor (MES), the Construction Machinery Supervisor (MCS), the Construction Equipment Supervisor (EQS) and Construction Piping Supervisor (PIS).
- He has direct responsibility on management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s).
Duties and Responsibilities
- He will ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost,
- He will coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Construction manager.
- He ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- He directly participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Construction Management, Building Management, Engineering - including Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.