Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Construction Logistics & Administration Manager, ALM
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00038
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type / Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- The Construction Logistic and Administration Manager is appointed for major projects.
- He reports to the Site Manager and avails of a Logistic and Administration structure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of Administration and Logistics functions.
- Keeping inventory of vehicles and managing of repairs, service and maintenance and supply of fleet accessories, budgeting and financial reporting, scheduling maintenance etc.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services. Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Professional certification CSCS.
- No less than 5 years experience in logistics management role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.
Application Deadline: 18 May, 2021