Michael Stevens Consulting - Founding in 1991, has grown to become a leading provider of high value Human Resources, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Outsourcing and Business Advisory solutions to multinationals, local corporate organizations, governments and multilateral organizations. Our depth of our expertise, defined by carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Digital Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Objective (s)
- Defines the key business measures and objectives for the digital bank, including target market segments and their objectives
- The CDO's role encompasses all scope of services delivered by the Digital team (e.g. E-banking, brand & communication, product development, product marketing & sales etc). S/he will be responsible for driving the business leveraging on online technologies and data.
- Functionally reports to: MD/CEO
- Administratively reports to: Office of the MD
- Supervises: E-banking
- Brand + communication
- CX Design
- Product Development
- Product Marketing & Sales
- Partnership + Ecosystems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide direction and leadership on a day-to-day basis
- Develop a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future and ensure implementation of the company's digital roadmap
- Own the digital strategy - conceptualize, design, build, deploy and manage digital financial products / services to meet the current / future digital needs of the bank
- Lead the planning, implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of digital solutions for the bank
- Direct the development and revisions to policies and procedures for the general operation of the bank’s digital strategy and its related activities.
- Conduct in-depth customer research and engagement to identify and prioritise digital opportunities for the bank through
- Customize customer journeys based on a strong understanding of their needs and behavioural patterns
- Act as the single point of contact for all digital product requests, business intelligence reporting and analytical tools requirements to the bank
- Work closely with Digital Product team to introduce new solutions, enhance existing solutions/services and retire obsolete solutions in alignment with digital product plan and roadmap
- Employ data to create new business development plans and effectively mine territory to develop new customer bases
- Build and manage high-performing Digital Solutions teams (Build and Run) to deliver against digital roadmap
- Proactively educate the bank on market developments, emerging themes and partnership opportunities in the digital space
- Support the definition and execution of campaigns to enhance speed to market and quality of delivered digital services
- Have a firm grasp of Design Control and Beta Testing activities to ensure seamless market launch
- Track the competition’s activities and focus on ensuring that the bank’s digital products and solutions deployed in the market meet all relevant consumer needs
- Maintain a balance between business and technology.
- Connect digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation.
- Expand the Digital Innovation Ecosystem
- Measure ROI on Digital Projects
- Develop a digital brand that will appeal to and attract the best and brightest talent in the field.
- Development and management of team members to ensure productivity while measuring each performance against the overall targets.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Growth in Digital Acquisition Customer base
- Robustness of the idea pipeline and ability to convert ideas into product/ service offerings
- Ecosystem Centricity
- Data-Driven Business
- Profitable Digital Capabilities.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum educational level - Bachelor's Degree or HND in Computer Science, Marketing, Technology start-up services, FINTECH, payments, mobile, software, hardware assets with a track record of progressively taking on senior roles, or related fields. with a Master’s Degree
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum requisite experience: 14 - 18 years bank working experience
- Experience in managing a broad portfolio of products/solutions (preferably digital) through the entire lifecycle; demonstrated leadership in new product development and deployment
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and delivering on complex cross-functional projects from conceptualization to launch
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Understanding of, and experience working with, payment technologies related to ecommerce, Tokenization, Mobile, IOT etc.
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
- Executive presence; strong written and oral communication-including large-group presentations
- People and stakeholder management experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18 December, 2020