IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cardiovascular Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Contract (1 Year Contract)
Level: Mid-senior Level
- IQVIA is looking for Field Service Engineer for our Molecular division.
- The ideal candidate will be based in Lagos and report to our client.
- The ideal candidate must have a good understanding and proficient in English and the local language.
Main Purpose of Job
- Provide IQVIA clients with a best in class customer experience. Responsible for on-site systems and instrument installations, maintenance and for solving hardware and software issues.
- Actively collaborate with other Service and Commercial colleagues to enhance our overall customer service and support business growth.
- Contacts assigned customer accounts or prospects to promote our client’s products within a designated geographic territory or for a specific customer segment.
- Focuses on personal or shared sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
- Provides information about our client’s products to doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other stakeholders in the pharmaceutical field.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Meets personal or shared sales targets as established
- Participates in special projects such as major promotions, new product launches, and new marketing initiatives
- Visit doctors / pharmacies, and/or hospitals following a defined work plan and utilizes CRM tool to plan and report on her/his daily activity
- Provides information on our client’s products and promotes their appropriate usage by HCPs, utilizing specific sales communication techniques and tools as trained by Bayer, e.g. PFI process.
- Organizes and holds Clinical meetings, pharmacy meetings and other customer-focused informational or educational events
- Liaises with our client’s Distributors and/or wholesalers and ensures a constant product availability in the market
- Reports frequently on own and competitor activities.
Value Added (To the success of the company – what are the main objectives of the function?):
- Ensures continuous presence and accurate education about our client’s products with various stakeholders in the pharmaceutical field
- Individual contributor
- Team member
- Team leader.
Work Relations (List the most important work relationships with internal and external partners/customers):
- Receives periodic coaching from supervisor or more experienced professionals.
- Head of Sales, Marketing & Sales Assistant, other Medical Reps
- Product Managers.
- Doctors, Hospital, Clinics, Pharmacies
- Distributors & Sub-Distributors, wholesalers
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Registered Pharmacist (B.Pharm, M.Pharm or Pharm.D), University Degree in Medicine or Health Sciences.
- Proven successful working experience as a Medical Representative will be an advantage
- Valid Driving license and proven driving experience
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, spoken and written
- Winning personality, open to interact with people
- High degree of self-motivation, ability to work independently
- Highly self-organized
- Good IT skills in MS Windows and Office.
- Please only apply if you meet the criteria and reside in Lagos.
- Only candidates with Cardiovascular experience will be considered. You will be expected to prove and describe your experience in the field.
- For questions, please contact Ms. Valerie Mdhuli on email@example.com