Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Umuahia, Abia State. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operator (Grains & Staples)
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for well-trained and highly experienced business operators to lead our growing grains and staples production team.
- This team operates an automated rice mill as well as several core cassava processing facilities that produce whole grain rice, rice flour, garri flour and a variety of other products.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree
- You must have at least 5 (ten) years of production experience, preferably in a food processing environment.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and food scientists in the operation of our facilities to produce high-quality food products with a number of value-added by-products.
- You MUST have at least 5 (five) years’ experience in an industrial or production leadership position to be considered.
- A solid understanding of unit operations and production planning is required for this position.
- In addition to the experiential requirement, suitable candidates would be expected to have a background in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, food science/technology, or a relevant science that provides the relevant training to operate and lead a science-based factory operation.
- Additional training in should business or project management would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position, current Resume, and a clear indication of your date of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
Application Deadline: 31 December, 2020