PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training and business consulting firm. We provide our clients - businesses and corporate organizations - across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality trainings and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning and maximise profit.
Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards.
We are most inclined to building strong brands and supporting business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an on-going basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director (Interior Design / Furniture)
- A longstanding Interior Design and Furniture company is looking to fill its open positions for Associate Director to lead its business expansion into the various market segments it services.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Major goals include resourcing and pursuing new sales opportunities, designing and implementing big ticket projects, liaising and managing top-client relationships to maintain customer satisfaction and driving company’s growth within their various market segments.
- Actively involved in the formulation of company's marketing strategy and plans, be at the forefront of captive sales market and collaborate with the various teams on the ongoing implementation of innovative digitalization of the company’s business and marketing operations.
- The role is a Management position and reasonably independent role and available to work flexible hours as may be required for effective performance.
- The ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable relating with high-level clients to demonstrate services or manage existing relationships.
- They will have substantial industry knowledge spanning more than 5 years of experience and a pool of quality clientele contacts to explore the business relationship through.
As basic qualifications, the following will apply:
- First Degree in Business or any related field
- Experience in B2B and B2C Marketing - Minimum 5 years
- Proficiency in MS Office, Business Packages and Online Platforms
- Ability to initiate and handle high-level sales transactions independently
- Extensive industry knowledge and active relationships
- Any additional qualification or Certification is an added advantage
Unique Skills and Attributes:
- Innovative in generating original solutions
- High achieving, self-motivated and idea-filled
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Charisma, self-confidence and comfortable interacting with people at all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter with CV and Passport Photograph to: email@example.com with “Associate Director (Interior Design / Furniture)" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26 January, 2021