Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency (AD-CSDA) was established to provide social services to rural communities using Community-Driven Development (CDD) approach. The Agency is one of the Platforms selected by the State for implementation of Result Area 1 - “Increased social transfers, basic services, and livelihood support to poor and vulnerable households” under Nigeria COVID 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG-CARES) Program.
The Objective of NG-CARES is to expand access to livelihood support and food security services, and grants for poor and vulnerable households and firms. Results Area 1 alms to support the government’s efforts in scaling up safety net services that provide consumption and livelihood support to the increasing number of poor and vulnerable households in the State.
The Agency therefore wishes to invite eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing their services in the under-listed position:
Job Title: Assistant Project Accountant (APA)
The Assistant Project Accountant shall:
- Assist in preparing budget and work plan for the SA
- Assist in maintaining the SA assets database
- Assist in preparing monthly / quarterly reports in accordance with accounting reporting requirements
- Manage and control inventory and stores of the agency
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the General Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- A University degree / HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance or their equivalents and must be a civil servant with Adamawa State Government on minimum of GL 12.
- Membership of professional association such as ICAN, ACCA, ANAN and knowledge of computer-based accounting packages and experience in donor-funded or rural development project will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a written Application and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 9 copies each and all credentials / documents are to be submitted to the SA at address below:
The Board Chairman,
Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 57 Atiku Abubakar Road, Jimeta-Yola,
An electronic copy should also be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Board Chairman, Tel: +234(0)706 762 8077.
Application Deadline: 29 March, 2021