A Financial company in Nigeria is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Recruitment Field Officer
Locations: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross-River, Delta, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger and Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Agent Recruitment Field Officer is responsible for promoting and selling for agency banking services and products.
- You have to have a knack for identifying the right people to convince about the company's product and resell our services to the public.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Recruit agents and businesses to resell our services
- Complete first level onboarding of recruited agent
- Maintain and actively support onboarded agents (both existing and newly recruited)
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results daily.
- Promoting the organization and products
- Understanding our ideal customer and how that relate to our products.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Proficiency in building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking and analysis
- Planning and organizing.
- Ability to convince and persuade
- Exerting personal influence for initiating action steps and execution of a plan.
- Decision-making and demonstrating self-confidence.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 02 November, 2020