Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency (AD-CSDA) was established to provide social services to rural communities using Community-Driven Development (CDD) approach. The Agency is one of the Platforms selected by the State for implementation of Result Area 1 - “Increased social transfers, basic services, and livelihood support to poor and vulnerable households” under Nigeria COVID 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG-CARES) Program.
The Objective of NG-CARES is to expand access to livelihood support and food security services, and grants for poor and vulnerable households and firms. Results Area 1 alms to support the government’s efforts in scaling up safety net services that provide consumption and livelihood support to the increasing number of poor and vulnerable households in the State.
The Agency therefore wishes to invite eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing their services in the under-listed position:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
The Administrative Officer shall:
- Manage all personnel matters such as annual leave, training, discipline, recruitment, welfare and general services.
- Serve as secretary to all meetings including Management, General and Ad-hoc Committees.
- Supervise all junior staff including clerical staff, drivers, cleaners, security and interns, NYSC among others.
- Ensure appropriate record keeping, filing and documentation of all SA mails and correspondences.
- Manage office assets, including vehicles, plans, office premises, etc.
- Be responsible for maintenance of equipment, furniture and goods in SA.
- Be responsible for collection and processing of utility bills for the SA.
- Coordinate and collate monthly, quarterly and annual reports of SA activities; and
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the General Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- He / she must be a civil servant with Adamawa State Government on minimum of GL 12.
- Knowledge of MS computer packages is essential.
- Experience in personnel, office management is necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a written Application and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 9 copies each and all credentials / documents are to be submitted to the SA at address below:
The Board Chairman,
Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 57 Atiku Abubakar Road, Jimeta-Yola,
An electronic copy should also be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Board Chairman, Tel: +234(0)706 762 8077.
Application Deadline: 29 March, 2021