MINISO, a Japanese fast fashion designer brand, was jointly founded by Japanese designer Miyake Jyunya and Chinese entrepreneur Ye Guofu in 2013 in Tokyo, Japan. MINISO advocates fashionable and relaxed lifestyle and directs a superior products consumption pattern.
MINISO pursues a “simple, natural and quality” life philosophy and a brand proposition of “simplicity and going back to the essence”.
Miniso is an equal opportunity employer and is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents. Miniso offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills and empowering a new generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Posts Daily Stores sales
- Record payments by cash and POS card transactions.
- Verify Store sales report with bank settlement.
- Daily reconciliation of POS Settlement by bank for all assigned stores
- And other job responsibility assigned by line Manager.
- B.Sc / HND Accounting or any other related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in Account Receivable
- Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 09 April, 2021